It's about time for a new vision of what the government, of the people, by the people might do to regain the trust of the people.
Here are a few suggestions for
Senator Dianne Feinstein of California about what she could do to create a new vision and drop some of the old ideas which no longer work.
- Stop advocating authoritarian solutions to societal problems. Police need more training and community support and less encouragement for brutal methods.
- Stop demonizing immigrants. People are having enough financial problems without stirring up more racial hatred.
- Commit yourself to a free and open society and stop pushing "censorship" and restrictions as a means of solving problems.
- Stop the emphasis on punishment to solve problems of drug addiction.
- Your positions on China are refreshing and in the right direction.
See: a new vision