How many Microsoft engineers are needed to screw a light bulb??
Bill Gates died and went to get his afterlife assignment. St. Peter
looked through his great book and said ...
REDMOND (CCN) Citing the event as a new era of peace and co-operation, Bill Gates today
announced Microsoft's purchase of Netscape. Said Gates: "Hopefully now the
world knows we're serious about the Web." Microsoft's first move will be to
combine the two browsers, with the MINE (Microsoft Internet Netscape
Explorer) browser due this year. "When we release this version," said
Gates, "all Web access will be MINE." -- Anonymous
It's not to late to vote at Bill Gates and Me!
Imagine, if you will, the NBC lineup, when Bill Gates, the network's new ruler, takes over programming duties ... The New NBC Lineup -
Bill Gates died and, much to everyone's surprise, went to Heaven.
When he got there, he had to wait in the reception area. --Bill Gates Died !
New Multimedia Company to Bring Greater Efficiency, Civility to
Consumers, Advertisers, Ending Media Clutter on Air, Cable, World
Wide Web - For the full story, see
Gates & Slate vs. Media Clutter
Warning! Bill Gates (the president of the Microsoft) may be the next antichrist:Revelation 13:18 says:
"Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666." --Proof that Bill Gates is the Devil himself!
- The Borg Meet Bill Gates - "Star Trek Lost Episodes" transcript.
- Microsoft Windows 95 Stuns World!
- Never Trust A Billionaire by Mark Barnes
- Bill Gates: The Myth, The Man ... -
some Bill Gates quotes
Articles - Media
- Gates interview in PC Week
- Vox Techno
alt.aol-sucks - article by Andrew Leonard about being cut off AOL by Bill's lawyers. (5-29-96)
- Bill Gates - Upside interview -
By Richard Brandt and Eric Nee - April 1996
- Whose Internet Is It Anyway? - Fortune Feb 5. 1996
- The Bill Gates Interview -
A candid conversation with the sultan of software about outsmarting his rivals (Playboy)
- President Nelson Mandela and Bill Gates to receive honorary
doctorate degree from Nijenrode University
- Bill Gates proves an able guide to inforevolution - By Dan Gillmor, Mercury News Computing Editor
- Will Gates Get The Net? - TIME Magazine - January 30, 1995 - Microsoft's chairman says it is a make-or-break business for him, but the Internet's users may resist his long reach
- From the CyberWire Dispatch:
- So let me see if I understand where you're going with this, Bill ...
- Bill Gates on Freedom of Speech on the Internet
- The UN-Offical Bill Gates Picture Archive!
- The Road Ahead - by Bill Gates
- NETWORLD! - a book by David Rothman.
- Microsoft and Antitrust - Netsurfer Focus: The Business Of and On the Internet - 12 July, 1995
- Why Bill Gates is Richer than You - by Philip Greenspun
- The Bill Gates Fountain of Dreams
- From Denmark, The Official Team Gates Home Page.
- I HATE WINdoze!!! - a web zine.
- Why AOL Sucks - a lot about
censorship at AOL. AOL is also great if you like unexplained bills charged directly to your credit card. Now if Word could just stop giving "Divide by 0" errors and dying.
- Newsgroups: alt.fan.bill-gates -