The ABAG Telecom Page is a good place to start.
- City of Palo Alto's Telecommunication Strategy Study, see: Utility page.
- Summary of Telecommunications Act
implications for local governments by Brian Moura, Assistant City
Manager, San Carlos, California.
- The League of California Cities Model Telecommunications Policy
- The Sad State of Cable by Remote Control - A story from The Washington Post, March 14, 1997 about the problems faced by the customers of TCI, Inc. This and the following from: Hotlinks!
- Reed Hundt's Speech to the U.S. Conference of Mayors - January 18, 1997, to the U.S. Conference of Mayors in Washington, D.C
- Keep Community Cable Coalition - dedicated to preservation of community control over cable
television in Palo Alto, CA
- TCI may face competition from cities -
Can San Bruno lead its neighbors through the proper channels?
By Louis Trager, San Francisco Examiner, May 18, 1997
Page by: zpub