Trivia from the Annual Reports Library
Can you name ...
- The oldest library in the world still operating?
- The first people who used handwriting?
- Who founded the first "members only" library? and when?
- Where and when was the first tax-supported library?
- Who said "never judge an annual report by its movie"?
- The oldest printed annual report?
- The world's longest printed annual report?
- The first annual with CD-ROM, diskette copies?
- The annual with sunflower seeds?
- The annual which included a saliva drug screening kit?
- The smallest/shortest annual report?
- The annual which glued a penny to the cover?
- The annual which smelled of spices?
- The annual which came wrapped in a canvas sack? (the sack was reusable)
- The annual which included water?
- The first annual which included coupons for all the company's products?
- Who said, "the real purpose of a libraries is to trap the mind into doing its own thinking"?
- Annual shaped-cut into a deck of gaming cards?
- Annual covered with a laced-up sleeve which has to be unlaced to read
- Annual reads like and follows along like a game of monopoly?
- What Annual report put a warning on its front cover stating,"
WARNING: This Report is NOT interactive NOR entertaining" ?
- What Annual Report came inside a bank coin bag which when unzipped
contained a simulated checkbook and large $100 bills all wrapped together
and when opened revealed their annual report?
The Annual Reports Library