- Bibliothoque de Paris.
- Summerians. 5,000 years ago
- Ben Franklin, 1731.
- Peterborough, NH, 1833.
- Chris Slater, actor, from the movie, "BonFire of Vanities".
- Annuarium Statisticum - 1600. (The Vatican)
- Bennetton-1993- 1 page folds out continuously for 15 meters long!
- Sierra On-line, 1993.
- Interstate Power Company -1992- seeds were meant to plant to show
how over time utilities grow!
- Saliva Diagnostic Systems - 12-31-93/92.
- State Farm Mutual Auto Insurance Co. -1991- 1/4 page front and back,small
type has it all on there!
- Lincoln National Corp. -1989.
- McCormick & Co. -1993
- Harold's - 2/2/91.
- Ares-Serono Group -1992, hq: Geneva & Boston. water filtration is
their line so its appropriate.
- Philip Morris -1990.
- George Washington, The First President of the USA ! [or was it Christopher
Morley who said, "the real purpose of a books is to trap the mind
into doing its own thinking" ?]
- Cognex Corp.-12/95- makes a full range of machine vision systems.
- La Crosse Footware -95 and Genesco-92.
- Hasbro -1995.
- Electronic Arts-3/31/97
- Franklin Bank - 12/31/96 (based in Southfield,Mich)
NOTE: You may publish the trivia questions
(but not answers) anytime and anywhere as long as you give credit
to the library as the place to find answers. In publications please
provide the following reference for trivia answers:
to this page