- PUBLIC ART CONFERENCE
Other sites of Interest
- Art Crimes: The Writing on the Wall - Graffiti from around the world
- Survival Research Laboratories -
founded by Mark Pauline in 1978. Have staged over 45 mechanized presentations in the United States and Europe.
- The Burning Man Festival - Annual Labor Day weekend event in the Nevada Desert
- Although artists and philosophers
have contemplated illusion and reality
for centuries, the World Wide Web
creates new opportunities for
confusion. Legal Tender allows users
to experiment and decide for
themselves. We have set up a
tele-robotic laboratory with two U.S.
$100 bills. One is real, the other is
counterfeit. The laboratory will open
to the public in mid-July.
- Stelarc Home Page - the official Site for the Australian-based performance artist, Stelarc, whose work explores and extends the concept of the body and its relationship with technology through human/machine interfaces incorporating the Internet and Web, sound, music, video and computers.
- Dia Center for the Arts - a multi-disciplinary contemporary arts organization based in New York City. The name Dia, taken from the Greek word meaning "through," was chosen to suggest our role as the conduit or means for realizing extraordinary projects.
Komar & Melamid: The Most Wanted Paintings
- ABUSE OF POWER COMES AS NO SURPRISE, ...