Anarchist Guide to Raising Kids
Chuck0 suggested that we start with some
real questions. So we created an Anarchist Guide to Raising Kids Q&A Forum
. Feel free to post new questions
existing ones. This is a work in progress.
Anyone wishing to help with this guide please
contact Richard at email@example.com
Chandler says, "I `m 14 and for quite
awhile believed anarchy was about making
bombs. Until I found the Internet newsgroup
called anarchy.rules. Now, I was talking
this over with the regulars in said newsgroup
and have decided to start a book about anarchism
in America, so I ask you for help, art work,
text files written by yourself or others,etc"
- Anarchy and Kidz - The Fastest Growing Youth Movement Today?
- Taking Children Seriously - an educational philosophy whose most distinctive
feature is the idea that it is possible and
desirable to bring up children entirely without
doing things to them against their will,
or making them do things against their will,
and that they are entitled to the same rights,
respect and control over their lives as adults.
- What methods of child rearing do anarchists
advocate? - section from an Anarchy FAQ
- Choice in Education, London based independent monthly publication
for home educators
- Brat - a youth and young adult activist zine
and organization located in Louisville, Kentucky.
... played key roles in organizing against
youth curfews, book bannings, skateboard
laws, dress codes, and other ways in which
authorities have discriminated against youth.
- the anarchist teapot - "to have free minds, we must have
to this page.
A Project of the:
Anarchist Action Network
The a-act post to start this project. [May 10, 1999]